PDF | Ingles | 5Mb
From New Literature Section:
Build your own walking, talking, thinking robot with the projects covered in this book on amateur robotics. Providing you with the building blocks of electronics and motion control, the book enables you to construct a robotic arm that reponds to your spoken command, put together basic modules to create sophisticated robot designs of your own, and more. First-time robot-builders and advanced hobbyists can complete these projects without programming or assembly language skills. (Poptronics )
Bring a robot to life without programming or assembly language skills!
There's never been a better time to explore the world of the nearly human. With the complete directions supplied by popular electronics author John Iovine, you can:
• Build your first walking, talking, sensing, thinking robot
• Create 12 working robotic projects, using the fully illustrated instructions provided
• Get the best available introduction to robotics, motion control, sensors, and neural intelligence
• Put together basic modules to build sophisticated ‘bots of your own design
• Construct a robotic arm that responds to your spoken commands
• Build a realistic, functional robotic hand
• Apply sensors to detect bumps, walls, inclines , and roads
• Give your robot expertise and neural intelligence
You geteverything you need to create 12 exciting robotic projects using off-the-shelf products and workshop-built devices, including a complete parts list. Also ideal for anyone interested in electronic and motion control, this cult classic gives you the building blocks you need to go practically anywhere in robotics.